GuildSuper and Child Care Super app launches
I’m pleased to share that GuildSuper and Child Care Super have launched mobile apps this week following member feedback requesting to manage their super on the go. We have already had over 200 downloads from members before any communications have gone out.
If you are a GuildSuper or Child Care Super member the apps are available to download on both iOS and Android at the links below. If you enjoy the app, a (hopefully positive) review would be greatly appreciated.
Members can now enjoy a fast and secure login with a 4-digit PIN, fingerprint or facial recognition on compatible phones. This should make it easier to login as members no longer need to remember usernames / passwords once they’ve setup a pin, fingerprint or facial recognition.
In the apps members can:
- Update their personal details
- View their account balance, transactions and fees
- Be notified when they receive a payment into their super account
- Find and combine super from other funds
- Top up their super via after-tax contributions
- View their investment options and insurance details
- Access our shopping rewards program, where every time they shop with participating retailers, the retailer contributes a portion of their spend into their super account