Rainbow and Nature Launches New RAYDEL Policosanol 10
Rainbow and Nature, a Sydney based healthcare company has launched RAYDEL, a new healthcare brand in the Australian market. The first product to be released under the company’s new brand is Policosanol 10, a complementary medicine designed to help maintain cholesterol within the normal/healthy range. RAYDEL Policosanol 10 is formulated with the extract of eight standardised Cuban sugar cane wax alcohols to help improve the ratio of low-density lipoprotein (LDL)/ high-density lipoprotein (HDL) to help maintain heart health.
About RAYDEL Policosanol 10
- Aids in the management of cholesterol levels within the normal range.
- May help improve the LDL/HDL ratio by increasing HDL (good) cholesterol and reducing LDL (bad) cholesterol within the normal cholesterol range.
- May assist in increasing HDL (good) cholesterol and reducing LDL (bad) cholesterol.
- Protects and helps maintains the health of capillaries.
- Helps to maintain blood circulation to the peripheral areas of the body such as the legs, hands and feet.
- The active ingredient of RAYDEL Policosanol 10 is ‘Sugar cane wax alcohols (SCWA)’ extracted from a natural source: Cuban sugar cane wax.
- Available in 30 tablet packs.
- RRP $39 (30)
- Check product label for storage details.